Mobile Phone Reviews, User Opinions & More

Find Your Phone!

blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983 Specification, Price and Review

Let's see the Specification of BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983 Price:

131300 Indian Rupee Approx.

2108 US Dollar Approx.

1940 EUR Approx.

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983 reviews:

User Opinion 1:

Ok……..story time!! Back in July 2005 I purchased my first new Porsche 911 Convertible [car!] from the Porsche dealer in Mayfair London…..yes it was a dam good day. Two weeks later I am back in central London parking my Porsche in Bond St, where you can find every designer label worth having…..Without knowing I had just parked right outside a Porsche Design shop, I didn’t know such a brand existed. I walked up to the shop to take a look, nothing of real interest except this stunning woman shop assistant……..Halle Berry look alike, and as you do I went in to flirt……..She was amazing, and was flirting back, thought I was in!! So amazing I dropped my guard and before I knew it she had me trying on Porsche Design Leather Jackets……..This one will look perfect in the convertible she said, so I pull out my card to pay before even asking how much…….she said sorry sir your card has been declined!!!! Then I asked how much are you putting through? £1200 she said………now I’m as red as her lipstick so I said where is a cash point machine?.............I thought I would take out some money on all the cards I had, not for the dam jacket but not to look like a complete dick……. She tells me where to find the ATM machine. After a 10 min walk the ATM I found is not working! So after another longish walk I find a working ATM and I managed to get enough cash together to buy the jacket that I didn’t really want. I rush back to the shop only to find it was gone 6pm and she had closed…………..my bloody car was still outside her shop so I had to come back either way, but obviously she had a life before I came along and she must of thought I was a tossa, which is how I felt……..But I had the last laugh and it was worth waiting for…………. About 4 months later I took my car to have its first oil change to a Porsche dealer in Hatfield. I decided to just sit and wait for the car to be done, and I noticed they had a Porsche clothing section, so I went to have a look and I found the same leather jacket I almost purchased in Bond St…..This time I asked the assistant how much before I did anything stupid, her reply was……….including the VAT £290 Sir !!! WOW……..at that price I took the jacket. Moral of the story is????????

User Opinion 2:

Just one thing. BOSS phone. You gotta have this in your pocket of you drive a Benz. Because nowadays every lowlife wannabe have an iPhone so that's not a luxury phone at all. But this is. And specs are better than iPhone.

User Opinion 3:

To the guy that said it has better specs than the iPhone: Are u joking? Because if you aren't you clearly no 0 about phones. Do some research please. And before u mouth off that i am an apple fanboy, i'm not. I'm an HTC fanboy. Defending apple makes me sick but the hardware far outclasses this 2012 hardware in the BB.

User Opinion 4:

About the Z in place of the Y - that's conventional for a german language keyboard. Given that this is a Porsche design, it would follow that the german version shown in the last picture would have such a keyboard........

User Opinion 5:

Hi..........for all
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983 vrey vrey beautiful ,it's fantastic design

Source: gsmarena.com

Get your Phone from Flipkart!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© PhoneOpinion
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top