Mobile Phone Reviews, User Opinions & More

Find Your Phone!

blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BlackBerry Z30 Specification, Price and Review

Let's see the specification of BlackBerry Z30 

BlackBerry Z30 Price:

30500 Indian Rupee Approx.

500 US Dollar Approx.

360 EUR Approx.

BlackBerry Z30 reviews:

User Opinion 1:

I have no idea what some people are talking about this phone being a copy of HTC or any other phone. This is a great design and has a very premium feel to it. Blackberry is not known to copy anyone but others are known to copy blackberry. Any one looking at this article and saying that Android has this and IOS has that have never experienced blackberry before or never understood appreciated what it offers.

This phone does not need quad core chips as I have never seen the phone act up, it is as smooth as butter. The Graphics chip is awesome. And with the new software update we can now port in Android apps directly from the cell phone, if nothing this phone has become bad ass again.

Love it.

User Opinion 2:

This phone is by far the best phone I have ever used and I have had all of them ,its closest rival is it small brother Z10. I have been frustrated over the past 7 years with smartphones until I met Z10 my first blackberry that I kept I took back all the rest never liked blackberry until now. This phone does everything I ever wanted in a phone, it can open anything view any website android, ios an windows can't do that with android I need three browsers to what this browser does and still with faults, ios simply can't do it and windows simply can't do it either, to website I go to to check browsers Movieberry.com & General Vision.com with Movieberry.com only Opra and UC browsers
would open properly and download but there is a reading on these browsers, ios will open properly and download windows same as ios but General Vision.com only BlackBerry , UC and HTC browser are able to open a location, that was just an example but this browser goes way beyond the others plus I don't have to buy storage I have 2T of gigs between my Computer and my WD My Book storage to utilize from my phone from anywhere in the world with BlackBerry Link. There is no better system than BlackBerry if only people had the knowledge. For the people asking if it takes screen shot, yes it does hold down both volume buttons at the same time. 

User Opinion 3:

Very Great Phone for Professionals
in Z30,personal & professional app is very well separated

User Opinion 4:

It is the best BB, but I have two concerns about Z30...

1. No native scanner... Scanner from BlackBerry World doesn't work... I get a Camscanner for Android (Works good, but the Z30 doesn't work with flash... Make all the sheet white... Awful with this condition. Also at night with some light behind... I can imagen all that waste of time... It amazing with sun light and absolutely darkness...

2. BlackBerry World... no apps locker... Only file, video and docs... I get the Applocker Pro from Android but does not work with BB...

A real phone for a real CEO or corporate have to have this stuff...
With this Z30 become perfect!

User Opinion 5:

I am using Z30 for 5 months and each day I'm using it I like it more. Z30 is amazing. Battery is really outstanding. Best phone I ever had. Sometimes I play with my wife's iphone 5S and definitely I prefer the Z30. I'm not saying iphone is not good, it's good but my Z30 just fill better my needs. I've also a Samsung S3 (which I never liked), specially because S3 battery sucks and I dislike android environment (personal reasons, I'm not saying is not good). I wonder why so many people have such bad experience with Z30 (did they really have tested it?). Now that I have updated the OS to 10.2.1 is even better (yes now you can download android apps directly without need to side load). So now the apps gap that so many people complained about doesn't longer exists (although to be honest I didn't feel the need and I have downloaded only a couple of android apps since the update). So please give a try to this gem and post real and honest reviews. The last but not the least: do you prefer to have a phone that everybody uses or something different and good?




Source: gsmarena.com

Get your Phone from Flipkart!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© PhoneOpinion
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top