Mobile Phone Reviews, User Opinions & More

Find Your Phone!

blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Motorola Moto G 4G Specification, Price and Review

Let's see the Specification of Motorola Moto G 4G

Motorola Moto G 4G Price:

13000 Indian Rupee Approx.

215 US Dollar Approx.

160 EUR Approx.

Motorola Moto G 4G reviews:

User Opinion 1:

If you think I'm the only one with this problem, I suggest you look at Motorola's own forum. I gave a link to it in my original post. But as you seem to have missed it the address is: https://forums.motorola.com/posts/7e59cc7baf?com­mentId=795419#795419

There are still loads of people with the SD card problem - many even after the update to 4.4.4 which was supposed to fix it.

There are also many reports of the problem from other owners around the web. For instance dozens of people posting reviews on Amazon.co.uk

Oh! and if that's not enough proof for you - Motorola itself has admitted the problem here and on it's own forum.

You couldn't have looked very hard, assuming you live on the same planet as the rest of us!

User Opinion 2:

Got mine yesterday, nice phone looks and feels great.Was quite a shock when I realized that it doesn't come with a charger.After adding MOBILedit enterprise to my PC I can do most things with the phone,makes it a lot easier to add and delete stuff and backup my SD card.All in all I really like the phone and would recommend it.Ordered it at 13-30 pm Friday and it arrived 10-40 am Saturday from Phones4U.

User Opinion 3:

I have also had the SD Card problems reported by others.

I bought this phone from Tesco in the UK a week ago and in many ways it is very impressive. It is smooth, responsive, the screen is very good and ALMOST everything works as it should. However, potential buyers need to be aware that it has been launched with a problem regarding the SD card slot (a major feature of the new model). My first card (a SanDisk 32 GB class 10) would not work in the phone, despite being fine in other devices. On researching the issue I came across this thread on Motorola's Community Forum: https://forums.motorola.com/posts/7e59cc7baf?pag­e=1 It appears this is a very common problem for users - particularly, but not exclusively, for those trying to use high speed SD cards. Some slower speed cards seem to work for some users. Motorola has admitted there is a fault and said there will be a software fix, but are presently being a bit vague about how and when it will be fixed. For me switching to a Samsung 32GB Pro MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I did the trick. It works fine for me so far. However, if you are considering buying now, be aware that you may need to either fiddle around with SD cards till you find one that works, or wait for a fix to come from Motorola. You can read about if for yourself on the above forum and make up your own mind.

Incidentally I tried to paste a review of the phone on Tecso's website which said exactly the same as above and they have so far blocked it without explanation. However, I think their customers and people generally have the right to know and decide for themselves.

User Opinion 4:

The LTE band supported for this phone is not supported by operators providing 4G support. At least this is what I could make out from some internet sites. In India LTE is band 40(2300Mhz). Which is not supported by MotoG LTE. SO cant use 4G in India with this phone.May be that is the reason Motorola has not launched this product in India. Please correct me if I am wrong.

User Opinion 5:

Moto G 4G problems - Various big brand and no name MicroSD cards not recognised by phone! Particularly doesn't seem to like Class 10 UHS-1 rated cards!
Also a problem with headphones, some like B&W P3s not recognised as connected. Cheap ass stereo ones seem to be ok, plug in high quality phones and it's a gamble!
I'm considering returning mine even though it's my backup phone.

Source: gsmarena.com

Get your Phone from Flipkart!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© PhoneOpinion
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top